- Your Body, the Lab has various entry points - gates and then a number of rooms - chambers and instruments.
- Each of these organs or chambers, rooms and instruments and they each have a specific function so that you breathe better, efficiently and effectively to maximize this life force - YOUR BREATH.
- In this unique and essential Self-Guided & Self-Paced Video Program, we deal with the Breathing System as our Lab.
- Are you ready to go on this journey into your own Breath Lab and actually experience your own capabilities, and understand what all YOU can do with the facilities you have been gifted at birth?
This FOUNDATIONAL Self-Guided & Self-Paced Video Program will provide you a strong foundation to build on your further breath practices, resilience, and capacity!
To have the best results, we strongly suggest:
- Regular experimentation - Upkeep of the equipments
- Self Observations
- Journaling / Note-taking
- Analysis / Contemplation
- Implementation of changes as needed
HOW DO YOU EXPERIENCE
THE BREATH LAB?